What to expect:
Jaguar Land Rover’s graduate schemes offer the perfect blend of personal and professional development. You can network with other graduates, build relationships across the business and watch your career grow as a result. To make sure that your programme is dynamic and engaging, JLR have a dedicated graduate development team, who will be working to design, update and develop a wide enough range of learning experiences for you. Some will build up your technical expertise and enable you to perform confidently in your business area and role specifically. Others will prepare you for your career after the scheme and your time with Jaguar Land Rover comes to an end. You’ll also take part in training to help understand yourself, others and gain a wider insight into Jaguar Land Rover more specifically. Throughout your time with Jaguar Land Rover you’ll be provided with support tailored specifically to the role you are doing.
What you’ll need:
To be eligible for Jaguar Land Rover’s graduate programmes you need to have obtained or be on track for a 2:2 degree qualification. You also need to have a combined total of 112 UCAS points across three A-Level subjects (excluding general studies) or equivalent.
Firstly, you will be welcomed and introduced to HR. Here you’ll be welcomed and put at ease, then informed of the support that is available to you. JLR will then introduce you to a personal impact development programme where you will have the power to influence how the business works. Throughout your graduate scheme, Jaguar Land Rover will provide you with the knowledge to become an expert within your specific field. Then you’ll get up close and personal with cutting-edge technologies throughout the business and not just within automation, either. Goal setting is also an important part of the scheme where you’ll be able to set targets and monitor them closely. You’ll also gain an in-depth understanding of how the company’s customers think and feel to help the business astonish them. Finally, your progress would be reviewed, and you’ll be given invaluable guidance on how to progress your career forward.
Graduate Programmes on Offer:
- Engineering & Technology Graduate Programme.
- Corporate Graduate Programme.
- Design Graduate Programme.
- Manufacturing and Operations & Engineering Graduate Programme.
Rewards and benefits:
The starting salary for Jaguar Land Rover’s graduate schemes is £29,000, with a £2,000 joining bonus. Their benefits package includes the following:
- Mentoring and coaching from industry-leading experts.
- Personal development plan tailored to your ambitions.
- Graduate Community socials and events.
- Pension scheme.
- Privilege car purchase scheme.
- 26 days’ holiday allowance.
- Access to gyms, crèches and numerous other on-site facilities.
- Support to gain professional accreditation (during the graduate scheme you need to become a member of a relevant Chartered or Professional Institute).